Man Got Child Pregnant Twice At 10 & 11 Years Old In Tennessee (SHOCKING TWIST)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sick f-cks :snoop:

Man got child pregnant twice – at 10 and 11 years old in TN

WATEPublished: June 8, 2017, 11:14 am

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A man was convicted of impregnating a child when she was 10 and 11 years old, according to the Knox County District Attorney’s Office.

Trendell Ray Brady, 34, was convicted of two counts of rape of a child. Each count of rape of a child carries a punishment between 25-40 years. Prosecutors said they plan to ask for the maximum penalty of 80 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

Allen’s office said beginning in 2003, when the victim was seven, Brady started dating a family member of the victim. They said Brady began to molest and sexually assault the victim in 2005 through 2010. When the victim was 10, prosecutors said she became pregnant

Man got child pregnant twice – at 10 and 11 years old in TN

child-rapist.jpg
Put him in a firing squad :pacspit:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why the fukk would you create this thread on the coli? This is the kinda c00n shyt I was saying. You are a fukking c00n.
How is this c00ning? I made a thread that popped up on LSA. These are predators. See torn militant, the c00ns are people who destroy our communities. F-ck outta here :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"Allen’s office said beginning in 2003, when the victim was seven, Brady started dating a family member of the victim. They said Brady began to molest and sexually assault the victim in 2005 through 2010. When the victim was 10, prosecutors said she became pregnant"

I don't blame women for being cautious about who they bring around their kids..especially when its a boyfriend.

Hope he gets the 80 and hates every second of it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I ask my parents when we watch news stories like this, how can anybody be attracted to that :dame: Hell, I even like women older than me. I wouldn't even mess with a person two years older than myself. We live in an evil world. I'll be scared when i become a parent. You gotta protect your kids from predators. Sorry, but I mainly feel uncomfortable around kids in general. Including my cousins kids.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well what is it
"Allen’s office said beginning in 2003, when the victim was seven, Brady started dating a family member of the victim. They said Brady began to molest and sexually assault the victim in 2005 through 2010. When the victim was 10, prosecutors said she became pregnant".