"Man kicks pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach, causing her to lose unborn twins"

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
nintchdbpict000266768162-e1486545437597.jpg

David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the Muslim mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach

He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The unnamed Somalian woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.

Man 'kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing unborn twins'

:wtf::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
I want him charged and convicted of double homicide in the first degree, nothing less.

nikkas better not come in here with the oh she Somali so I don't care shyt either. This is wrong on all levels no matter what race or credence. I have my limits now.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I want him charged and convicted of double homicide in the first degree, nothing less.

nikkas better not come in here with the oh she Somali so I don't care shyt either. This is wrong on all levels no matter what race or credence. I have my limits now.

facts, this isn't even political, just pure malice..i know i shouldn't be surprised by the shyt 'they' do, but nah you can't come back/try to talk your way out of this