Man LOST AT SEA clings onto FOOTBALL FOR 18HOURS

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
LOST AT SEA FOR 18 HOURS

^^^LINK TO ARTICLE

SEI_114591893.jpg

The holidaymaker known only as Ivan, 30, found himself in difficulty on Saturday when he became caught up in powerful currents off the coast of Myti Beach in Kassandra, Greece.

Friends worried about him going missing alerted the coastguard – but Ivan, from North Macedonia, was declared lost at sea.

But miraculously his life was saved when a child’s ball floated towards him in the ocean in a tale reminiscent of the film Cast Away, which stars Tom Hanks.

He clung onto the ball to help him float – until rescuers spotted him some 18 hours later.

Ivan was pulled out of the water on Sunday and has since recovered from his ordeal.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
His friend got washed out to sea as well but they have not found him yet, so the story is still fukked up. At least one of them survived.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I went snorkling years ago on vacation in the Dominican Republic. We took a boat in the middle of the Carribean. It was crazy that no land was in sight.

I could imagine being lost at sea

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I went snorkling years ago on vacation in the Dominican Republic. We took a boat in the middle of the Carribean. It was crazy that no land was in sight.

I could imagine being lost at sea
Yep, won't catch me there. Can't swim and even if i learned i ain't going nowhere deeper than 10 feet. My best hope would be for an orca or dolphin to taxi me back to safety, and i ain't ever heard a lost at sea story go like that

Daps

This could be a script for Seinfeld. A dude is talking about why the name Wilson is so special to him, and he starts recounting a story of the time he was lost at sea, and he saw the word Wilson on a football floating towards him while a light shined from the heavens on it. And all he heard was a voice telling him, "Grab the football!"

Somebody tag them two brehs that write the coli Seinfeld scripts. :pachaha: