Man nobody told me how good new balance are for the feet

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These is good for standing on your feet all day ?

Wearing Jordan's and nikes while standing for 8 hour work days have my feet feeling sore and hurting and that fukks with my productivity and I need to change that
I have bought sketchers and New Balances for work, put some inserts in them bad boys and you should be good to go (the New Balances were my favorite but my job has torn them up fairly quickly unfortunately)

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Co-signed. My old pair of NB's had me shaving hella time of my mile with nary a shin issue.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
If you just now fukkin with NBs you late.The NBs I've had, had a nikkas feet feeling loved.:wow:

I live an active lifestyle and thanks to them and the various Nike shoes (ones with ankle support) I use to play pickup I still don't have any foot problems yet.

Why

Superstar
Daps
i work in NB.good for my flat feet.

ima Jordan type of guy off the clock.:mjpls:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Nobody's even mentioned the goat NB's MT 580, 587, 997 or 998. These never stay in stock.
tumblr_obe4q0Smcr1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

New-Balance-998-Deep-Green.jpg

west-nyc-x-new-balance-mt580-alpine-guide-edition.jpg

new-balance-587-navy.jpg

Not for the :flabbynsick:Crowd who reject every shoe if it doesn't go with bootcut denim.

I also buy most of my clothes and sneakers from private sellers so the actual company aint getting a dime from me since their higher ups professed support for donald tramp.
:hubie:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I stopped wearing them when they congratulated Trrump on winning. and that Alt right blog that got shut down proclaimed them the official shoe of white people.
I have very flat, sensitive feet and I miss them :mjcry:
I wear Dr Scholls insoles in every shoe now.
Which Dr. Scholl's insoles do you wear?

imp7

Pro
Daps

I went to Walmart and got on the Dr. Scholla kiosk that scans ur feet and tells u what insoles to buy. I can’t remember what number I was but the color group was yellow. When u find ur number look on amazon first to see if they’re cheaper than Walmart.
I switched my main walking shoes to Skechers so I don’t wear them as much.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I went to Walmart and got on the Dr. Scholla kiosk that scans ur feet and tells u what insoles to buy. I can’t remember what number I was but the color group was yellow. When u find ur number look on amazon first to see if they’re cheaper than Walmart.
I switched my main walking shoes to Skechers so I don’t wear them as much.
Oh you buy the $50 custom inserts, not the $10-$15 insoles.