Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I rocked with this movie day one

I was one of the few that supported this movie when the backlash came for it

And I do agree that so far this is the best DCCU movie that they released and it's not even close from their other attempts

But agree a lot of the knocks are silly and nitpicking of certain things is execessive

But some of the lies and hyperbole in here is getting ridiculous:mjlol:

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What does Clark want? What's his main motivation and at what point in the film did he arrive at this manifesto?
Isn't that Supes dilemma to begin with? He's traditionally a boring ass character and since he's so damn powerful he really has no motivation but I like what they did with him in Man of Steel. They ditched the boring bullshyt and made his character interesting by killing Zod. I don't see why people complaining so much about the collateral damage. The same shyt happens in every damn comic book movie but when Supes does it they knock his character and the whole movie. I mean he just learned to fly 2 days ago and trying to control his shyt. Loved finally seeing 2 Kryptons going full force at each other. The replay value on this movie is great also.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this dummy is still talking about collateral damage in Man of Steel like it wasn't addressed in BvS. That's the whole reason why Batman is pissed off. :russ:

And his beloved Marvel films tackled the same issue after Age of Ultron with all that accords shyt in Civil War :mjlol:

These fags are so transparent.
b7c1612abe620b5eaf98f8cd47e0b793.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie gets too much attention on this board. It's not that great and it's not that bad. It's rated just right imo. Let it go.

Look at who keeps making the threads.....

The people that like the movie keep asking people who don't like why they don't like it and trying to change their minds. I don't get why some people can't just accept that some people like that movie and some people don't.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Isn't that Supes dilemma to begin with? He's traditionally a boring ass character and since he's so damn powerful he really has no motivation but I like what they did with him in Man of Steel.

Well I'm sorry you think Supes is a boring character but that doesn't answer the question.

If the movie is well made it shouldnt be hard to communicate the main character's motivation.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well I'm sorry you think Supes is a boring character but that doesn't answer the question.

If the movie is well made it shouldnt be hard to communicate the main character's motivation.
No need to be sorry he's just bland and has no depth. You pretty much complaining about a lack of motivation in the movie when that has always been the case with his character since it's origin. You fukk with things he cares about he'll protect it/them and stop just short of killing. Wash rinse repeat until a new threat arises to test his strength which by we can tell is limitless. Oh yea and he can fly.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No one can tell me what Clark's main motivation in this movie was.

- Bruce Wayne wanted to avenge his parents rid Gotham of crime and corruption

- Tony Stark wanted to right his wrongs and bring order to the world instead of destruction

- Steve Rogers wanted to fight for his country and stand up to nazis.

- Peter wanted to stop bad guys after his failure to act led to his uncles demise.

We know what drives these characters and what their motivations are as we head into the 2nd act of the movie.

What does Clark want? What's his main motivation and at what point in the film did he arrive at this manifesto?
Y'all brehs be reaching to hate.

So supes wasn't trying to save his new home from zods world breaking machines?

Try again bruh

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people can clearly remembering other superheroes caring about limiting collateral damage. As far back as the first X-Men and Spider-Man you had scenes where the heroes went out of their way to help people, and especially in Spidey's case it putting him at a disadvantage against the bad guy.

Even in the first Avengers movie you have Cap split the team up so some can focus on saving citizens rather than dealing with the invasion directly.

I have always said context is key (something you have all chosen to ignore endlessly) and in MoS Superman fights Zod completely indiscriminate of their surroundings, most infamously when he literally takes the fight from a remote farm and fields to the center of a populated city.

There is something very important about showing (actually showing, not just assuming because he's the hero or he tries to stop the world's destruction out of some kind of responsibility) that a character actually cares about protecting people. Something that MoS never accomplishes.

Fukk the peepoo nikka they attacked Martha!!!

:damn:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
No need to be sorry he's just bland and has no depth. You pretty much complaining about a lack of motivation in the movie when that has always been the case with his character since it's origin.

sigel and schuster conceived superman as a people's champion who stood up for the underclass. his motivation has always been rooted in his desire to make the world a better place. this has never been up for debate.

You fukk with things he cares about he'll protect it/them and stop just short of killing. Wash rinse repeat until a new threat arises to test his strength which by we can tell is limitless. Oh yea and he can fly.

there isn't a single superhero i can't apply this to.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Y'all brehs be reaching to hate.

So supes wasn't trying to save his new home from zods world breaking machines?

Try again bruh

so superman wants to be superman because he needs to stop zod from destroying earth?

that is the depth of the main character's motivations?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Alpha Male, post: 24876361, member: 15781"]so superman wants to be superman because he needs to stop zod from destroying earth?

that is the depth of the main character's motivations?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind that he put on the suit and was flying around BEFORE Zod showed up.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
[QUOTE="Alpha Male, post: 24876361, member: 15781"]so superman wants to be superman because he needs to stop zod from destroying earth?

that is the depth of the main character's motivations?

Nevermind that he put on the suit and was flying around BEFORE Zod showed up.[/QUOTE]

Notice they still can't answer the question :sas2: