Man purses should be more socially acceptable.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a backsack. Young brehs been on that since we used em for b-ball sneakers in the 90s and kids these days use it for everything.

Get a messenger bag or briefcase if you out their like that in biz world. Even a laptop backpack in biz can be fly in some cases.

If ya with Lil kids in the park use a backpack etc.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Nobody trying to have a bunch of shyt in their pockets. Its annoying and fux up the flow of my fine fabrics

It's not a bunch of shyt. 3 items for 4 pockets. Should fit easily and comfortably.

If you're wearing track pants and only have two pockets that should still be an easy fit because track pant pockets are way deeper than jeans and trouser pockets, plus the cloth itself is way more flexible

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just get a medium man bag.

I got one if I know it's going to be a long day and I need to bring along other stuff like hand sanitizer and glasses wipes.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I use a laptop bag with no laptop in it to carry what I need around. It's not like anybody can tell what's in there:mjgrin:
81gSodVxufL._SL1500_.jpg

You hold it like a purse and it serves the exact same function but nobody will call you a bytch. Wins all around :win:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I mean, damn I have a lot of stuff to carry too. :angry: But only women get to carry purses?? Sexist!
  • Wallet
  • Keys
  • Big ass Cellphone
And if I'm out with the kids add to that...
  • Bottle
  • Wipes
  • Applesauce pack
Sometimes I'm jealous that my wife gets to carry a purse and I don't.

May have to cop a fannypack.
shyt was gay when Slick Rick did it...

cued

was gay when De La Soul did it

cued

and it's gay now