Man,who keep cutting these onions,cuh?

tenor.gif

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man,who keep cutting these onions,cuh?

tenor.gif

You know there is a way to cut onions quickly and efficiently with no tears or smells?

You've posted that before, in the family matters thread and that evening I took my time making a bomb ass dinner. Sliced up some red and green bell peppers, took my time and did the onion right, and no smelling tears, perfect cut and portions and still saved a ton of onion.

I might have to post a video of that shyt. I guarantee if someone youtubes it they can find out how. I didnt discover the wheel but I found out a new way of doing something a different way.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
You know there is a way to cut onions quickly and efficiently with no tears or smells?

You've posted that before, in the family matters thread and that evening I took my time making a bomb ass dinner. Sliced up some red and green bell peppers, took my time and did the onion right, and no smelling tears, perfect cut and portions and still saved a ton of onion.

I might have to post a video of that shyt. I guarantee if someone youtubes it they can find out how. I didnt discover the wheel but I found out a new way of doing something a different way.
Huh? This was my first time posting this gif,famo. :heh: