Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Man stabbed in leg at Yonge-Dundas
Kevin Connor
Today at 8:55 PM

dynamic_resize

Toronto Police at the scene of a stabbing on Yonge St. north of Dundas Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016. (Joe Warmington/Toronto Sun)

A man was stabbed in the leg with a large knife in the downtown core Tuesday evening.

Toronto Police rushed to Yonge and Dundas Sts. where a man believed in his 20s was attacked around 7:30 p.m..

“The victim was stabbed (on the street) and stumbled into a restaurant bleeding profusely from the leg,” Const. David Hopkinson said.

“He was unconscious for a time and taken to hospital. He should be OK.”

Blood was visible on the sidewalk outside the Pickle Barrel restaurant on Yonge St.

Police are looking for two suspects described as black men. One was wearing a black jacket and carrying a large knife.

Tuesday’s attack comes less than two weeks and just steps away from where a man wielding a machete slashed a man at the Atrium on Bay at Bay and Dundas Sts.

:lupe:

I was just over by there 2 days ago.

And less than 2 weeks ago, a man slashed another man with a machete just a block away at Bay & Dundas.

Toronto wtf is goin on? :damn:

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
Might have been talking shyt, gotta hear both sides:manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They were standing in line waiting for the release of the rare edition Maple Syrup 20's. Canadians gotta do better.....

:snoop:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Might have been talking shyt, gotta hear both sides:manny:

I just happened a couple hours ago, there's not many details yet.

:jbhmm:

Curious what would make someone stab up another person outside of a restaurant in downtown TO.

:wtf:

People gettin extra ballsy in TO lately...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
First of all, that's a pretty vague description of the suspects:francis: Second of all, who gives a shyt about a stabbing in Toronto? bytch, go somewhere else :scust:

Man stabbed in leg at Yonge-Dundas
Kevin Connor
Today at 8:55 PM

dynamic_resize

Toronto Police at the scene of a stabbing on Yonge St. north of Dundas Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016. (Joe Warmington/Toronto Sun)

A man was stabbed in the leg with a large knife in the downtown core Tuesday evening.

Toronto Police rushed to Yonge and Dundas Sts. where a man believed in his 20s was attacked around 7:30 p.m..

“The victim was stabbed (on the street) and stumbled into a restaurant bleeding profusely from the leg,” Const. David Hopkinson said.

“He was unconscious for a time and taken to hospital. He should be OK.”

Blood was visible on the sidewalk outside the Pickle Barrel restaurant on Yonge St.

Police are looking for two suspects described as black men. One was wearing a black jacket and carrying a large knife.

Tuesday’s attack comes less than two weeks and just steps away from where a man wielding a machete slashed a man at the Atrium on Bay at Bay and Dundas Sts.

:lupe:

I was just over by there 2 days ago.

And less than 2 weeks ago, a man slashed another man with a machete just a block away at Bay & Dundas.

Toronto wtf is goin on? :damn:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That's 3 random ones in the last few weeks

Gotta keep our heads up TO brehs

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
They were standing in line waiting for the release of the rare edition Maple Syrup 20's. Canadians gotta do better.....

:snoop:
Event didn't need a thread.

"Joke" didn't need to leave ya head.

L's.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Watch Drake use this story in a song

"If a nikka want it he can get that work prontoooo/
"My city gritty last nite there was a stabbing in Torontooooo/

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nikkaz talkin' like this is nothing because they not really aware what a machete is:

oCwjoOG.gif

^^You coli nikkaz would be like this if you saw a machete comin' at you in real life :heh: