Status
Not open for further replies.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im glad this is happening...for the people who didn't experience it on sohh this is like google fiber compared to back then.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You don't need to be prompted to donate :yeshrug:

Smh at you wanting them to beg for that donation, cmon now
dog get outta here with this shyt. I don't make 6 figures. I gotta stay on point to keep my bills paid and gas in my car. i'm not too prideful to admit that. but if the family needs help, i'm always willing to hold off on extra spending to help out. maybe get less fast food. attend a fight party this weekend instead of ordering it. whatever it takes. we all get in situations where need to ASK for help. it don't make you less of a man. if you wanna show off that you're a supporter great. you're a better man than me breh:salute:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
maybe just a simple trimming of the fat...?

accounts that were created that have 0 posts should b deleted.

treads over a year old with 0 posts

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Y'all realize the site is back to normal now? It was the guests flocking to the hest/raptors thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
dog get outta here with this shyt. I don't make 6 figures. I gotta stay on point to keep my bills paid and gas in my car. i'm not too prideful to admit that. but if the family needs help, i'm always willing to hold off on extra spending to help out. maybe get less fast food. attend a fight party this weekend instead of ordering it. whatever it takes. we all get in situations where need to ASK for help. it don't make you less of a man. if you wanna show off that you're a supporter great. you're a better man than me breh:salute:
Confused-animated-Don_Adams-Get_Smart-maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Wait I dont get it....how are you posting on the coli?

Status
Not open for further replies.