Manny Pacquiao says gay people are 'worse than animals'

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Look I know you're young and shyt but watch that CAC shyt. I don't play race games on here, nor do I in real life. The last place we need that bullshyt is the ring. I've posted up countless videos of me throwing hands working on stuff, clearly showing I'm white. If you got a legit problem with that put me on ignore youngsta.
Whatever. faq lover :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Look I know you're young and shyt but watch that CAC shyt. I don't play race games on here, nor do I in real life. The last place we need that bullshyt is the ring. I've posted up countless videos of me throwing hands working on stuff, clearly showing I'm white. If you got a legit problem with that put me on ignore youngsta.
Real talk we don't need that shyt in here. Its not conducive for discussion. @mr. smoke weed hasn't discriminated against any of the members here and is a good poster so I don't see why that shyt is bought up.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My last word on this subjet is Gays don't make a good case for themselves with all the STDs they transmitting out there to straight, bi, and gay people. The sexual abuses and rapes are also higher amongst gay people and they have the highest rate of unreported cases. Those are my reasons I cannot really fully say their behavior and choices are moral.

Some of those STDs and diseases they have can easily be passed on to you at the gym or at the supermarket through contact with items they have touched. People sit here and keep chatting about equality but the amount of burden that comes with gay lifestyle are insufferable.

Those same words I have posted here I have discussed with people I know that are openly gay too. Some of the gay people I know are like the sweetest people you'd ever know. I am serious some gay people would make homophobic people cry for being bigots.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Real talk we don't need that shyt in here. Its not conducive for discussion. @mr. smoke weed hasn't discriminated against any of the members here and is a good poster so I don't see why that shyt is bought up.

@mr. smoke weed is the homie breh. Cool dude. Dude acts like a German. Germans are cool as fukk. Don't believe it all

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm sorry but that fakkit shyt started with cacs remember his people raped our ancestors on the plantations. Cacs stay trying to push that fakkit shyt and I hate that. :what:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
If that's what is bothering you then just got to Atlanta. Whole lotta pushin' going on.

Last edited: