Marc Gasol possibly out for the season w/ a broken foot

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The past few years they probably would be in the Finals if they played in the East but they play in the historically tougher West and while teams like the Rockets and Clippers got better they kept their core and never really improved. Z-bo should get traded to a team who needs a low post threat off the bench. Gasol should be traded to a contender who needs a big man and Conley should be let go in free agency this offseason. Only because I don't see them getting any better and their window has pretty much passed.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the NBA thread, it's time for them to blow it up. Altogether, every single piece with value needs to go. Conley/Jeff/Allen/Zbo/Lee all have some value, get what you can for them and start setting up for the future and look to trade Marc in the summer.

They had a great run though. I'll always love this team for bullying the fukk out of the Clippers. :lolbron:
They're gonna fukk around and punk the Clippers in the first round THIS season.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Still going to the playoffs...
Aint blowing shyt up...
Zbo bout to go back to 20 & 10...
Gasol only had like 10 good games all year...
Ryan Hollins bout to show yall how it done...
We aint blowing shyt up...
We pushed the Warriors harder than anybody in the playoffs last year with Conley playing with a broke face this the thanks we get?!!!!!
fukk all yall haters ...
b36aOrG.gif

(I'm crying on the inside...)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the NBA thread, it's time for them to blow it up. Altogether, every single piece with value needs to go. Conley/Jeff/Allen/Zbo/Lee all have some value, get what you can for them and start setting up for the future and look to trade Marc in the summer.

They had a great run though. I'll always love this team for bullying the fukk out of the Clippers. :lolbron:

yup time to have a firesale