Marcus Williams cost Brees a 2nd ring

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Smh, they would have definitely done better against Philly than the Queens are doing seeing as they have an actual QB and wouldn't have rolled over and died :stopitslime:

Bortles and Fournette styled on that Pats defense in the 1st half without their #1 receiver, now imagine what Brees, Kamara, and Ingram would have done plus that stud receiver they have :ohlawd:

Good job Williams:snoop:

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Agreed. I fukking hate being a Vikings fan at times and this is definitely one of them. We wasted the biggest fluke playoff miracle to let Nick fukking Foles tear us up and go 24/31 for 341 yards and 3 TDs with 0 INTs. But realistically, we deserved to lose last week after blowing a 17-0 lead

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Idk if we could best this Eagles team TBH they're defense is close to elite status

We're moving the ball well between the 20s but only have 7 points to show for it. They're great but definitely not unbeatable as Seattle showed

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We're moving the ball well between the 20s but only have 7 points to show for it. They're great but definitely not unbeatable as Seattle showed
They're not perfect but they're good enough to compliment their offense. I think Brees would have figured them out but I don't think we'd shut down their offense

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
They're not perfect but they're good enough to compliment their offense. I think Brees would have figured them out but I don't think we'd shut down their offense

Oh I agree. But honestly I do think the Saints would have given the Eagles fits with their running backs

woof

Daps
Reppin
No one is beating the Patriots unless you actually rip Brady's thumb off and somehow kill Belichick with it.

We got denied a much better NFC championship game than this waste of time by his fukk-up though.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So the Falcons lost to the Eagles to the Eagles by 5....

Eagles are beating the Vikings by 31....

Vikings beat the aints by 5....

Falcons would've beaten y'all by 31 and then beat New England in the bowl after I flew to Minnesota and assassinated Brady the night before the game :mjgrin: