Mariah Carey is the Queen of Hip Hop / R&B Collabs (Update: Mary J wins)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Mary J got some..but I think Mariah takes it..

Off top I can think of All I Need, Can't Knock the Hustle and Rainy Dayz

Breh, Mariah Carey has some dope hip hop collabs but she's not even close to Mary J. Blige in that conversation. Mary has a loooooooong and impressive resume of hip hop collabs that includes bangers with Dr. Dre, Jay, Biggie, Nas, Wu-tang, Busta, Drake, DMX....Mariah ain't in the same league in that convo. Nobody is tbh.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Breh, Mariah Carey has some dope hip hop collabs but she's not even close to Mary J. Blige in that conversation. Mary has a loooooooong and impressive resume of hip hop collabs that includes bangers with Dr. Dre, Jay, Biggie, Nas, Wu-tang, Busta, Drake, DMX....Mariah ain't in the same league in that convo. Nobody is tbh.

The only ones that come to mind are the one's that I mentioned..

Mary is the Queen of Hip Hop Soul, but her collab game ain't off the chain like that.

Mariah with So So Def is a guaranteed banger

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The only ones that come to mind are the one's that I mentioned..

Mary is the Queen of Hip Hop Soul, but her collab game ain't off the chain like that.

Mariah with So So Def is a guaranteed banger

:heh:

Breh, Mary has a million fukkin bangers with hip hop artists. You're buggin :heh:

Mariah not in the same league.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm on my phone, so I'm not gonna go through the hassle of posting tracks. If I was to post the dope ass sh!t Mary has done with hip hop artists this thread would be shut down.

Also....:stopitslime: at J. Lo.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Reason I won't give it to her cause it always felt like she tried to play both sides of the fence. Like. She would get rappers to make her shyt hot. Then won't even put that version on her album. Mariah was kinda funny style in the 90s.

that was more tommy mottola than her.....he wanted people to think she was white and not market her to black, especially black "urban" audiences.