Mark Dice is fastly becoming the most hated man in america

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

Man I was all for this guy before, but now, i just want to chin check his glass jaw, the dudes a prick plain and simple, I mean just because were not on his same level of knowledge fearing the iminent danger of illuminati doomsday and being judged by jesus he calls his viewers idiots and this is stupid if you do this because it doesnt make much of a change or because were zombies and we're feeding "the machine"

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man I was all for this guy before, but now, i just want to chin check his glass jaw, the dudes a prick plain and simple, I mean just because were not on his same level of knowledge fearing the iminent danger of illuminati doomsday and being judged by jesus he calls his viewers idiots and this is stupid if you do this because it doesnt make much of a change or because were zombies and we're feeding "the machine"

:what:so you hate him because he spoke truth :usure:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Yeah Shame on me for not wanting to see a little girl grow up with a cervical collar around her neck, Or see a father wheelchair prone who only wants to play ball with his son but cant because his spinal chorde and the nerves in his brain wont allow him to raise and love his son to the fullest extent. Sometimes he just needs to watch what comes out of his mouth.

And Define Truth, fukk him with his Jesus will come back to judge you for eating a cheeseburger talk.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Man Im in a Mood, Im hatin' on him for the ALS sh1t because my aunt is fighting that battle. But like i said i feel its justified hes got all this knowledge at his fingertips and he goes and acts like a jackass Even Dissing, sway on his own show

fukk him this b1tch is out to sell cheap books and chastizing his fans for reading his same garbage

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Yeah Shame on me for not wanting to see a little girl grow up with a cervical collar around her neck, Or see a father wheelchair prone who only wants to play ball with his son but cant because his spinal chorde and the nerves in his brain wont allow him to raise and love his son to the fullest extent. Sometimes he just needs to watch what comes out of his mouth.

And Define Truth, fukk him with his Jesus will come back to judge you for eating a cheeseburger talk.

Nobody wants to see that....

The solution is spending the war and military budget on medical technology.

Not people dumping ice buckets on their head.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man Im in a Mood, Im hatin' on him for the ALS sh1t because my aunt is fighting that battle. But like i said i feel its justified hes got all this knowledge at his fingertips and he goes and acts like a jackass Even Dissing, sway on his own show

fukk him this b1tch is out to sell cheap books and chastizing his fans for reading his same garbage

Sorry to hear about your auntie breh, but I fail to see how dumping a bucket of ice on someone's head is fighting ALS. Sure it might bring awareness about the disease, but technology and money is needed to combat it not short lived internet trends. Props to all people who did the challenge and donated though :manny:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Dice is one of those libertarian/conspiracy nuts who likes pushing people's buttons for youtube subscriptions.

He's also a racist shythead. Sometime ago there was a video of him discussing the word '******' with black folks in a very condescending tone.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
You even listen to this clown in that sway interview villifying hip hop and jumping to conclusions, yet you got all these heavy metal bands clearly promoting satanism and here he is calling hip hop the devils music :comeon:

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
take your feelings out of this and maybe you will learn a thing or two

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Mark Dice is one of those libertarian/conspiracy nuts who likes pushing people's buttons for youtube subscriptions.

He's also a racist shythead. Sometime ago there was a video of him discussing the word '******' with black folks in a very condescending tone.
:russ::beli: