Mark Henry speaks on Seth Rollins, AJ Styles comments on D.Bry return & video games, CAWDY

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It looks like "The World's Strongest Man" has a high opinion of "The Architect."

Mark Henry recently appeared on Busted Open Radio and was asked if he feels Seth Rollins could be "the guy" for WWE right now. The WWE Hall Of Famer not only felt that Rollins could fill that role, but by the time all is said and done, he thinks Rollins could be argued as the best ever.

"Seth Rollins. Right now, to me, is one of the most exciting guys in wrestling," Henry said. "He's getting to that 'great' stratosphere, you know, beyond 'elite.'"

Henry continued, "He's becoming - dare I say - Hall of Fame caliber-like. He's going to be one of the best before it's all said and done with."

:salute:
WWE Champion A.J. Styles recently appeared as a guest on The Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast for an in-depth interview. Featured below are some of the highlights.

On if he plays video games at home: "Everybody knows that [I need my alone time], that is why they have their Xbox and I have mine. My oldest son got one for Christmas a couple of years ago so he plays his. I got the XBox 1X, and I gave my other son the Xbox 1S, so everybody has their own Xbox and Nintendo Switch. There are times when they are up late at night playing their video games, and it's really hard for me to get on them because I am up doing the same thing. There's actually a proud part of me that is happy they embrace playing video games, but then there's this other part of me that understands what other parents were saying [about video games] a long time ago. I am really making them angry here."

On the backstage incident at Wrestlemania with Sheamus: "It wasn't as big of an issue as some made it out to be but it definitely was a 'heat of the moment' situation, I reached out but he never returned my calls and I wish him all the best"

On if he feels he would have felt like an accomplished pro had he never signed with WWE: "I would have been happy in my career even if I hadn't come to WWE. I have accomplished so much more than I thought I could. I have always had confidence in myself, but sometimes you need a little bit of help to get to the next level. So, the fact that I was able to accomplish as much as I did without WWE I believe is a big deal. It sure is a relief that I got here and am able to do well. If you can do well in WWE, you have accomplished something."

On Daniel Bryan returning to the ring: "Selfishly, I was hoping he [Bryan] would have gotten cleared before. Did I expect him to be cleared? No, but the fact that he did is awesome. Reminded me of when Shawn Michaels came back. I remember just praying for him to not get hurt because you just never know, and then he goes out and becomes Shawn Michaels. I feel like I am in the best run of my career as well."[/quote]
Prayer y'all :salute:

Soon we will find out if The Bullet Club is able to meet their goal of selling 10,000 tickets for their "All In" show.

The news regarding tickets going on sale was revealed in a new video released via the Being The Elite YouTube channel. Also in the video it was teased that The Briscoes will be working on the show and that there will be three championship matches.

Thus far, the following talents have been announced for the "All In" show, which goes down from the Sears Centre Arena in the Chicago-area on September 1st:

* Cody Rhodes
* The Young Bucks
* Marty Scurll
* Hangman Page
* Kenny Omega
* Stephen Amell
* Tessa Blanchard
* Penta El Zero M
* Rey Fenix
* Kazuchika Okada
* Deonna Purrazzo
* Joey Janela
* Penelope Ford
* Chelsea Green
* Jay Lethal
* Britt Baker

are you all in? :lupe:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the backstage incident at Wrestlemania with Sheamus: "It wasn't as big of an issue as some made it out to be but it definitely was a 'heat of the moment' situation, I reached out but he never returned my calls and I wish him all the best"
When was the last time u saw the words "backstage incident" NOT followed by the name Sheamus?:mindblown:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When was the last time u saw the words "backstage incident" NOT followed by the name Sheamus?:mindblown:
He's just a Rowdy Irish fella
full

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Word is Sheam Da Gawd was being harassed about beating D Bry so quickly a couple manias ago by AJ and he cold clocked him :whew:
Shouldn't Styles have known that was how it was written and was supposed to go?
Doesn't make sense.
:patrice:
Get worked into a shoot even when you're in the business brehs
:manny: