Mark Hunt: Why would anyone want to be a UFC fighter if this is how much we get paid?

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
The last PPV Boxing Match was Floyd vs Guerrero.

Mayweather vs Guerrero PPV Purses:

Floyd Mayweather: $32 mill
Robert Guerrero: $3 mill

Daniel Ponce De Leon: $375,000
Abner Mares: $165,000

Leo Santa Cruz: $165,000
Alexander Munoz: $25,000

J'Leon Love: $100,000
Gabriel Rosado: $65,000

Mind you, that's not including ANY PPV pct, bonuses, unknown additional monies....that's straight for stepping in the ring.

Mayweather vs Guerrero purses: Floyd to make $32 million, Guerrero $3 million - Bad Left Hook

Other than Mayweather and Guerrero, which one of those fighters got a PPV cut? I'd be very surprised if any of them did.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
If he don't like go, go fight in Japan, or for WSOF, then lets talk about shady business'.

I remember a few years ago, they had a promotion in Hawaii, and no1 got paid. Dudes jus left the building. Ur not strong armed or forced to fight in the UFC, u can sign to one of the bush leagues if you like. Just like NFL, if you dont like nfl rules n pay, then go up north to the cfl and enjoy yourself.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
No way if I was a top fighter and a PPV staple would I settle for any less than a million dollar purse every time. Dana better be careful. Before some billionaire decides to do like Ted Turner did in wrestling and get in the MMA business and start stealing fighters away with record paydays.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MMA is still at the stage were you are mostly fighting for "glory"...Every sport has gone through that stage, were top sportsmen had to work a day job to make ends meet...

If the sport continues become more successful, and mainstream, then the fighter's purse will increase...Today's fighters are carrying the cross for the potential billionaires of the future...

These dudes were just born in the wrong time, if they keep complaining about the pay...