Marlow Briggs just dropped on Xbox arcade brehs

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
boxartlg.jpg

A new breed of WARRIOR returns, committed to destroying the enemies of FREEDOM! No-nonsense hero Marlow never shied away from danger or trouble. But now he faces his ULTIMATE challenge. Blasting into Central America, he has an industrial evil to defeat whilst bound to an ancient Mayan Death Mask who’s had no-one to talk to for 2000 years. With cliffhanger over the top action and cinematic gameplay, Marlow Briggs takes inspiration from the best of blockbuster films, comic book heroes, and action games with its focus on relentless high-octane combat, exotic and danger filled environments and epic set pieces.

adding this to my que:leon:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm reading the review this sounds like a classic brehs
You'd be doing yourself a real disservice hammering on that "A" button, though, as the goofy dialogue is one of The Mask of Death's greatest strengths. Banter between the mask and Briggs is particularly good, like when a giant squid prompts the mask to remark he's never seen so many horrible tentacles and Briggs promises to "show him some stuff on the internet" after their adventure ends.
Marlow is also able to call screen-clearing blasts of magic — Briggs' ice spell sometimes prompts him to summon his inner Lil' Jon and shout "Aww sleet sleet sleet!" which makes it the best power in the game, obviously.
How could this game be bad?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I played the demo and if it weren't for my self imposed ban on current gen titles I'd cop.
The mask he talks to is hilarious too