Marshawn Lynch hanging out with Amish people :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i aint never came across an Amish person let alone ate their food :dahell:

u living in Amish country or some shyt?

Nah he's 100% right. Amish food is BEASTLY. When I used to travel for work , I used to go to one of my company's warehouses in Pennsylvania and there was this Amiah store/restaurant we used to go to. Man they had some good ass food. And as a low country geechie nikka it takes a lot to impress me. Good ass home cooking and sammiches man. All natural shyt not processed.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
i aint never came across an Amish person let alone ate their food :dahell:

u living in Amish country or some shyt?

IDK where he's from but I live in Central PA. The Amish sell food from like here to Philly. I never had their ribs but they looked good at the market here. I did get the Amish soft pretzels and lemonade:ohlawd:

Unfortunately the place burned down a couple months ago. Whenever I'd go there I'd get fried fish from our people. It was like $12 for 6-8 prices of whiting. That was enough for 2 meals.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IDK where he's from but I live in Central PA. The Amish sell food from like here to Philly. I never had their ribs but they looked good at the market here. I did get the Amish soft pretzels and lemonade:ohlawd:

Unfortunately the place burned down a couple months ago. Whenever I'd go there I'd get fried fish from our people. It was like $12 for 6-8 prices of whiting. That was enough for 2 meals.

This the place I used to hit up

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Marshawn : You the OG of the neighborhood :shaq:

Old Amish dude : What do you mean :leon:

Marshawn : You know what I mean :usure:

It this a show? It needs to be. :mjlol:

He had a lil series for a bit, I remember a few yrs ago I saw one where he went to Ireland and hung out with some OG Celtics or whoever.

I don't know if he still does it but he needs to.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Did you get caught pawging there? I heard it's an old Amish tradition to burn down a building whenever a maiden gets deflowered.