get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Martin Lawrence on Super Bowl LVIII Commercial & 'Bad Boys 4' (Exclusive)​

extratv

Jan 29, 2024
Martin Lawrence and Shannon Sharpe chatted with “Extra’s” Melvin Robert on the golf course as they filmed their Super Bowl LVIII spot for Oikos. The guys dished on the commercial, the big game, and their excitement for Usher’s Halftime Show. Martin also talked “Bad Boys 4” and teased that fans will be “surprised”! Plus, he shared why he doesn’t think a “Martin” reboot would ever happen

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Oprah's coming next !

giphy.gif

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
It's just sad seeing him speak so slowly to me
I agree. There’s definitely some cognitive decline going on with him, he walks and talks slower much slower than he did 20-30 years ago. His stroke and age play a part in that I would assume. But I’ve come to grips seeing him in his advanced age state and appreciate the work he’s continuing to put out. Watching Martin show with my sister was one of my first early childhood memories.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
martin is definitely not well...hes talking on one side of his mouth and sounds different....eddie murphy is like 4 years older than him and eddie looks, talks, and moves better than martin...damn i really hope these issues didnt happen before bad boys 4 was wrapped