Marvel Infinity Saga Box Set

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Marvel set to put out all 23 movies in one box set :damn:. Disney tryna collect that Christmas money.

If they make a 4K version it's a wrap :mjcry:

Marvel announces epic box set of every film from The Infinity Saga

Marvel announces epic box set of every film from The Infinity Saga

Marvel fans–get your wallets ready because Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has officially announced an epic box set for The Infinity Saga including all of its twenty-three films, which is said to be available for purchase sometime later this year!

“If we do a big, giant Infinity Saga box set, we might include- I’m assuming if you're going to spend the money to buy a box set with everything in it, you're a fan," Feige previously said to Empire Magazine. "And it'll take more than a couple of really, really bad scenes to turn you.”

Deleted scenes don't always trickle out of the Marvel releases, even when they become available on home video. The Marvel Studios boss said that he's going to add a little sweetener to the pot for fans willing to spend extra on a box set for the Infinity Saga.

“I like sharing those scenes," Feige said about a deleted Endgame scene that released over the summer. "And when we have something like that that we love, and which was not an easy decision to cut out but was the best decision for the movie, it's a great avenue to say, ‘We'll put it out there.' It's not like no-one will ever see it. There are things that we think nobody should ever see. And I think we've just recently been discussing that now we can start to show some of our less proud moments.”

Details around the Infinity Saga's availability have not been released yet.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Marvel won.
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You mean the same movies that I can get quicker and easier access to on Disney+ in November. :unimpressed:

It won't be in November but I know what you mean. In November the only movies from the MCU that will be available at launch are Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World. Then at some point they will be debuting End Game.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You mean the same movies that I can get quicker and easier access to on Disney+ in November. :unimpressed:

This is true, I have no doubt that Disney will stream this but this is aimed at collectors. I have well over 450 blu-rays including 4K UHD discs. I want this set in my collection. Matter of fact once I get this I'll give away any of my existing movies that would be duplicated in this set.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
It won't be in November but I know what you mean. In November the only movies from the MCU that will be available at launch are Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World. Then at some point they will be debuting End Game.
source.gif

I was finally gonna watch captain marvel on launch day