Marvel might be setting up for a Spider-Man and his Amazing friends movie

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Since they focusing a lot on his relationship with Tony Stark. Whether it be pixar or live action

Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Bobby Drake (Iceman), and Angelica Jones (Firestar) are all college students at Empire State University. After working together to defeat the Beetleand recovering the "Power Booster" he stole from Tony Stark (a.k.a. Iron Man) the trio decide to team-up permanently as the "Spider-Friends". They live together in Peter's aunt's home with her and a pet dog, Ms. Lion (adopted from Firestar), a Lhasa Apso. Together, the superheroes battle various supervillains.

Some stories featured team-ups with other characters from the Marvel Universe, including Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Sunfire, and the mid-1970s X-Men.

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - Wikipedia

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
they kinda hint at his potential inclusion in into the spider verse
I still have check that out. I also just remembered Sunfire is founding member of Big Hero 6 in the comics. So a 3D animated movie would be plausible.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Spider-Man will end up taking Cap America’s spot on the Avengers after he dies. All the movies and interaction between Spider-Man and Tony Stark? Clearly he is training a future leader of the avengers.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man will end up taking Cap America’s spot on the Avengers after he dies. All the movies and interaction between Spider-Man and Tony Stark? Clearly he is training a future leader of the avengers.

I can see that.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
then they made him gay :why:
giphy.gif