Mass shooting and fire at Crocus City concert hall in Moscow, at least 143 dead(ISIS in Sheek Louch voice says "I did this to you")

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It's an obvious false flag. Ukraine is supposed to be getting billions of dollars of aid from us I highly doubt they'd coordinate a terrorist attack.

Possinly it's a domestic terrorist following Putins completely rigged reelection

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think Ukraine would do something like this? You do know that would fukk them completely diplomatically and pretty much be the end of the fight.

I do think they would but maybe through a rebel group. More than likely now that I think about it was probably some Russian rebel group against the war in Ukraine. Forget the name of the two that have been active in border skirmishes throughout Russia recently

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Probably one of criminals they freed to fight in the war and came back and caused problems now with additional ptsd from war trauma added. There have been a few cases of that happening. One guy they released like this was a cannibal serial killer lol...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I do think they would but maybe through a rebel group. More than likely now that I think about it was probably some Russian rebel group against the war in Ukraine. Forget the name of the two that have been active in border skirmishes throughout Russia recently
All of the attacks by rebel groups have been either sabotage of military or civilian infrastructure being used by the military, or actual assaults on cities for control. No terrorist attacks like this.