⚜️ MASS SHOOTING IN NEW ORLEANS ⚜️ : 11 Shot, 1 Dead in Warehouse District Near RepublicNOLA

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Seen this scrolling IG

NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A mass shooting in the Warehouse District has claimed the life of one person and wounded eleven others.

The New Orleans Police Department reports it happened around midnight in the 800 block of South Peters Street.

That’s where a woman was found lying on the sidewalk. The NOPD says she had been fatally shot.

Five men and six other women were taken to the hospital. No word on their conditions.

The area in which the shooting took place is a heavily trafficked area by tourists and locals, just a few blocks from the Mississippi River.

The investigation is ongoing. WGNO will be sure to keep you up-to-date with the latest on this mass shooting on air and online.

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
That’s one place mass shooters don’t mess with, tourist destinations. Vegas happened, Boston marathon and now New Orleans. Scary stuff.

Rest in peace to the lost soul/souls. I hope the others fight through and aren’t physically affected their whole lives.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Havent heard of a mass shooting in ages..though they happen daily and most are unreported on the mainstream news.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That’s one place mass shooters don’t mess with, tourist destinations. Vegas happened, Boston marathon and now New Orleans. Scary stuff.

Rest in peace to the lost soul/souls. I hope the others fight through and aren’t physically affected their whole lives.
I’m sure this is just some street shyt where civilians got caught in the middle. Unfortunate shyt tho.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That’s was right one club down from where I was playing, while we were playing last night.

Thing is, earlier about an hour or so before the shooting happened, I swear there was some guy arguing with his girl making a scene.

Flash forward an hour later, I can see flashing lights from inside or club and I’m just thinking it’s some regular incident but they had the whole intersection blocked.

They said the guy pretty much just walked straight up to the entrance of Republic and started shooting

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
That’s was right one club down from where I was playing, while we were playing last night.

Thing is, earlier about an hour or so before the shooting happened, I swear there was some guy arguing with his girl making a scene.

Flash forward an hour later, I can see flashing lights from inside or club and I’m just thinking it’s some regular incident but they had the whole intersection blocked.

They said the guy pretty much just walked straight up to the entrance of Republic and started shooting
Damn