Match of the Century: #5 Ohio State Buckeyes vs Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread, 7:30PM ABC

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I had a longer intro typed up but got lazy:snoop:

Ohio State looks like a machine but has a game every year where they get destroyed on the road.

Nebraska struggled offensively vs. South Alabama, lost a heartbreaker in overtime at Colorado, stomped out NIU, and statistically tore up Illinois, the score was closer than it should have been because we kept fumbling inside our own 10 yard line. If we can keep the fumble monster away, I have faith that we will DOMINATE Ohio State.

Last year was supposed to be a win for Nebraska at the Horseshoe but our offense started backfiring in the 2nd half. Ohio State looked absolutely bewildered most of the game. This year is going to be the year we finally destroy them. I got Nebraska 41-31. This thread is in memory of Tommy Armstrong's spinal cord & Nebraska's comeback win over Ohio State in 2011 in our first Big Ten conference win ever.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I need Nebraska to win this. Not so much because I love Nebraska (although I was a fan in the Osborne era) but because I want Iowa to be the only undefeated Big 10 team so Ohio state needs to lose. We'll handle Penn state and Wisconsin ourselves

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
FOH. This is a bye week for us:mjlol: Your thread don't even deserve any Brutus smilies:dead:
Aint even the game of the day.
Brutus chillin back in Columbus fukkin coeds. Like we got a game today? Thats news to me
full