MATH HOFFA vs. SNAKE EYEZ || URLTV || BORN LEGACY SUPREME 2

Who got it?

• Math

• Snake

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
thanks but its only the trailer, homie. lol.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math had better material easily, didnt like the stumbles at all though, if his rebutall wasnt such a big haymaker, i think the stumble at the end wouldve cost him the 3rd round. snake eyez was actually decent to me, i dont think hes that good so I wasnt expecting anything from him but he was watachble. Math needs to clean up the stumbles, I mean we now know from the ppv he was bad vs ave, but even on this mini run he did of 3 battles. he won all 3 but he was stumbling and shyt, then again even when Math had that year with ten battles, i remember him having some stumbles though not nearly as bad as he does now.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had Snake 2-1 in the building arguably 30 nothing changed on cam but Bonnie’s part and the rebuttal were powerful.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow at Math Hoffa having one of the greatest freestyle rebuttals in the history of battle rap.

Not the big bully Math, who expected that? The only rebuttal we had ever known him for is

Aye yo get out my face son

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Wow at Math Hoffa having one of the greatest freestyle rebuttals in the history of battle rap.

Not the big bully Math, who expected that? The only rebuttal we had ever known him for is

Aye yo get out my face son

What was special about the rebuttal? I don’t watch his battles