Matt Judon wants all the smoke with Mac & Cheese

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's easy as fukk to cook so I don't think it's a case of his mom not cooking it well. If that's the case surely he hates turkey and other Thanksgiving staples that are much harder to make right?

Naw you can definetly fukk it up. My wife uses 7 types of cheese in hers. Some folks will just mix in some Velveeta. :scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's easy as fukk to cook so I don't think it's a case of his mom not cooking it well. If that's the case surely he hates turkey and other Thanksgiving staples that are much harder to make right?
I’m sure his mom cooks it just fine, idk why the coli acts like people cant just like different things :pachaha: personally I dont like cheese, never have, so by association I dont eat mac & cheese.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I kinda get it. I hated Mac & Cheese until I was off at college and started smoking :yeshrug:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
It's alright. I mean it's not something i'd miss if it wasn't on the table. Some people swear behind that shyt though

My uncle did make some brisket Mac and cheese though one year that was hitting like a MFer :wow: