Matthew Knowles and his mamma probably post on The Coli

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"light skinned-ed" women are still seen as a status symbol particularly in the deep south..
Waking up next to a thick bilingual mulatto with the green eyes on a sunday mornin fixin, me and the chilins sum grits and gravy.

P0uLGW6.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
And what's wrong with him wanting light women only? Ya'll nikkas sure love managing other nikkas dikks:Damnasty:

:stopitslime: did u even read it.

Not about controlling a dikk. Its about the colorism. Its about putting down browner people to justify the WS message that lighter is better.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And what's wrong with him wanting light women only? Ya'll nikkas sure love managing other nikkas dikks:Damnasty:

U should read the article...

He said it was "unfortunate" that this way of thinking (colorisim) was passed down to him based on self hatred ........

I respect his honesty

He shows that it is more than just a prefrence but a mental conditioning Molded for generations

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can vouch for it like he said the older generations were sick with this mentality..

People think im lying when i say here in the deep south during then 90s i encountered a "redbone church" where most of the church elders and staff and members were ,"lightskin" and the only "darkskin" individuals were those who were very well accomplished ($$$)