Matthysse: Garcia's team told the WBC that he wont fight me unless Im his mandatory...Im ranked #2!!

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
To let you in on a little history on this forum....i was the only one who said herrera wasn't a pushover and could give danny problems when the fight was announced...i said if danny could drop and stop herrera then danny might have something and not be as 1 D as I thought...i liked the fight because it was something different for danny..damn near the majority of ppl either didn't know who herrera was or they thought he was another bum that Danny would KO...i posted herrera fights and everything...sure enough I was right...that's why I'm like :camby: to whenever choc or anyone tells me that their fight was close.
nikka that was a close fight.

You had Herrea outboxing him, but you had Danny landing the more damaging shots. Plus Herrea was holding too much. Those scorecards were some BS tho. Thats my biggest problem with the fight.

Damn shame aint nobody gon be talking about Maurico a couple of years from now. Once that fake outrage wear off, nikkas gon throw his ass into the bushes.:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lucas gtfoh.

You got your ass beat by Danny and damn near got beat by fukking John Molina. :mjlol:

Beat some good comp. then try to come at the champ.

Herrea vs Lucas wouldnt be a bad matchup. :ohhh:
Slow Down there pal. If lucas hasn't fought anyone who tf had Swift fought? Lightning rod?

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Slow Down there pal. If lucas hasn't fought anyone who tf had Swift fought? Lightning rod?
Lucas aint the champ is he?

nikka finna be Donaire status. He cant outclass nikkas like Molin, he must be on the same level of bum nikkas like Molina.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikka that was a close fight.

You had Herrea outboxing him, but you had Danny landing the more damaging shots. Plus Herrea was holding too much. Those scorecards were some BS tho. Thats my biggest problem with the fight.

Damn shame aint nobody gon be talking about Maurico a couple of years from now. Once that fake outrage wear off, nikkas gon throw his ass into the bushes.:yeshrug:
Damaging shots? :huh:..herrera wasn't busted up or even wobbled by danny...Danny however got his nose busted, hurt, and was fighting on his backfoot..herrera schooled him off an educated jab and movement..shyt was tito - winky all over again lol

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Damaging shots? :huh:..herrera wasn't busted up or even wobbled by danny...Danny however got his nose busted, hurt, and was fighting on his backfoot..herrera schooled him off an educated jab and movement..shyt was tito - winky all over again lol

Danny had a few cuts, but Herrea never wobbled him. Ask Benavidez them shots from Herrea dont hurt a fly. Like I said from my first watch I thought Herrea won, but what I always wondered is if the fight had open scoring, why the fukk did Herrea continue to fight the same way knowing that he was down? Then he gone act surprised that he lost. I dont know, tough break for him but like I said he better not lose his next fight. nikkas like Max Kellerman ain gone be there to save him from the bushes that Oscar got ready for him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
regardless the aftermath is where danny fukked up..after a fight like that a rematch was warranted..that was the correct action he should have took..instead he took on an unranked career lightweight instead...that herrera fight was supposed to be danny's coming out fight in puerto rico..this was haymon's most glaring fukk up last year...i wouldn't be surprised if that fight was the reason why haymon took the direction he took since that fight was early in the year

so yeah danny needs to face some live bodies in 2015 right his wrongs

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
regardless the aftermath is where danny fukked up..after a fight like that a rematch was warranted..that was the correct action he should have took..instead he took on an unranked career lightweight instead...that herrera fight was supposed to be danny's coming out fight in puerto rico..this was haymon's most glaring fukk up last year...i wouldn't be surprised if that fight was the reason why haymon took the direction he took since that fight was early in the year

so yeah danny needs to face some live bodies in 2015 right his wrongs
True. Danny cant live off the work he put in during 2013.

That shyt about Haymon is just :ohhh:. He saw how herrea bothered Danny by throwing a monkey wrench into the normal come for and be over agreesive shyt that Danny is used to seeing. Haymon decided right then and there his fighters were not going to fight the best of the best for the rest of the year. Look at #StruggleMan:cape: