Mauritanian (Africa) police accused of racism after kneeling on neck of Black man

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
#JusticeForGeorgeFloyd

x1xoV8cj

Mauritanian police accused of racism after kneeling on neck of Black man

How the fukk does this happen IN AFRICA? :snoop: Yall betta TURN UP!

"an outcry against racism and police brutality in the majority-Black country dominated by an Arab-Berber elite."

mauritania-africa-map.jpg

BY THE WAY 2014+ members, SEE HOW A LINK TO THE STORY IS INCLUDED? STOP making HALFASS THREADS, u fakkits. :pacspit:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
In 1981, Mauritania made slavery illegal, the last country in the world to do so. Slavery has a long history in this north African desert nation. For centuries, Arabic-speaking Moors raided African villages, resulting in a rigid caste system that still exists to this day, with darker-skinned inhabitants beholden to their lighter-skinned “masters”

The unspeakable truth about slavery in Mauritania

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Anyone else go on travelwiki and just look up lesser known countries? I like looking up the countries that have travel warnings on them

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In 1981, Mauritania made slavery illegal, the last country in the world to do so. Slavery has a long history in this north African desert nation. For centuries, Arabic-speaking Moors raided African villages, resulting in a rigid caste system that still exists to this day, with darker-skinned inhabitants beholden to their lighter-skinned “masters”

The unspeakable truth about slavery in Mauritania
:martin: