Mauro gotta stop with the "mama Mia"

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The references are 1000% worse than Mama Mia. Dude is a 46 year old Canadian who seems COMPELLED to make Twitter beef references between hip hop artists every week. Dude is the epitome of that Steve Buscemi gif. It's one thing to do that shyt on Smackdown, but when he's doing it on the super pure sports build CWC, it's so out of place and weird. Mauro could be a GOAT pro wrestling announcer, but he bogs himself down with such random nonsense. He did that shyt on the NJPW shows as well. And if you follow him on Twitter, you can see that he's desperate to get likes/RTs.

He immediately dates every damn show with his references that he doesn't need to be making in the first place.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind it and lean more to liking it because 90% of the time he says it after a Frankensteiner which he actually calls a Frankensteiner on WWE TV.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The references are 1000% worse than Mama Mia. Dude is a 46 year old Canadian who seems COMPELLED to make Twitter beef references between hip hop artists every week. Dude is the epitome of that Steve Buscemi gif. It's one thing to do that shyt on Smackdown, but when he's doing it on the super pure sports build CWC, it's so out of place and weird. Mauro could be a GOAT pro wrestling announcer, but he bogs himself down with such random nonsense. He did that shyt on the NJPW shows as well. And if you follow him on Twitter, you can see that he's desperate to get likes/RTs.

He immediately dates every damn show with his references that he doesn't need to be making in the first place.

He has depression. I'm sure it's just his way of dealing with it. If your mind is in a self-hating place, I imagine it's nice to acknowledge the appreciation.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He gotta stop period dudes voice goes right through me:scust:

They need to deavour him already. All that overselling :scust:

This isn't morning rock radio :scust:

Caller 6 gets the tickets ass nicca :scust:

He screams a little too much but I'll take him over Cole or any of the other guys they have calling matches. He actually knows his stuff and the names of all the moves being performed, even some of the more obscure ones that guys in the CWC were doing. Cole would just be calling everything a suplex or suicide dive
I like that he knows his stuff, but his yelling just screams of imitating Vince as an announcer. That needs to stop.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Mauro_Ranallo1.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg
TOE-PAY SOOWA SEEEEEDA!