Maverick Carter used illegal book keeper for bets?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
adam-mendelsohn.jpg

Can we get an Adam Mendelsohn smiley?
Spot on

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting how the feds leak this info like the man was doing anything wrong.

These pigs are disgusting wretches whose only badge of honor is being an appendage of the state.

Eh go fukk yourself fakkits

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Interesting how the feds leak this info like the man was doing anything wrong.

These pigs are disgusting wretches whose only badge of honor is being an appendage of the state.

Eh go fukk yourself fakkits

The Feds did not leak this info. It came out in court. Someone was being investigated for running a gambling operation and Yasiel Puig was involved and charged as part of the case. He was charged with lying to investigators. In court his lawyer argued that Carter and Scottie Pippen made similar false statements but they weren’t charged. So this information basically came out from Yasiel Puigs lawyer throwing Maverick Carter and Scottie Pippen under the bus trying to mount a defense for his client

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Some things are fun. You like to prove you are better than others. I gamble for fun and not monetary gain. I think I would not gamble if I were associated with ball players. Maybe I still would though.
:manny:
I don’t know. Can you not mask your habit through another person? I would think if I’m worth 100M+ I would have a “fall guy”.
:lolbron:
Shout out to Chris Cater.

:myman:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
USC legend got it under control.

Between Black Lives Matter and this :mjgrin:

Adam Mendelsohn, a spokesperson for Carter and James, said in a statement to the Post. "Mr. Carter was not the target of the investigation, cooperated, was
never charged, and never contacted again on the matter."

Rhakim said Adam wasn’t representing Bron and them anymore though:mjlol::mjlol:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
klutch is his agency, and they represent like 50 players including lebron, zach lavine, trey young, anthony davis and draymond green to name a few.

Klucth is not his agency. Rich Paul owns the agency. And Rich Paul has NOTHING to do with this. Mav is Lebron's personal business partner.