Mavs Expect Harrison Barnes To Be Their Go-To Scorer

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They need athleticism. He brings that. He should be living at the foul line this season. Let Mathews be that spot up shooter for them, if he sticks around for the whole season.
You gotta be able to dribble to get to the foul line. He's very athletic but he's stiff. He's not fluid.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may average something like 18-20 ppg being a high volume scorer

Despite his performance in the Finals, he ain't THAT bad. Just not a great spot up shooter, which is what GS needed him to be
How Steve Kerr brought about Harrison Barnes’ resurgence, a window into Warriors success

It’s hard when you get the ball in an iso situation and you have a set defense in front of you,” Barnes said. “Very few players in the league can do that. You look at the best – Durant, Melo, those guys — look at what percentage they shoot. And that’s the best of the best, so you can imagine where I’m at. I’m like at 15, 20 percent on isos. To get me with the ball moving, getting me in different spots, playing off other people, that’s more of a strength for me right now. Going straight isos, that wasn’t a strength for me.