Mayweather is destined to lose most of his millions...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:heh: It's funny because I don't get excited about anything another man does, especially his money. I just state facts. I was never geeked about TMT, I said i'd wait to see what Floyd said. One question: What does Pac have? Everything you say about Floyd, Pac has less. Standing up Bob Arum??:troll: Floyd don't fukk with him, why would he honor some meeting he set up? :childplease: You Pac lovers are maaaaad. Floyd lose and retire I won't be making excuses or any of that...i'll be mad that I don't have a great trip to Vegas planned.:to: Now go ahead and make a heated reply...get a few daps and co-signs...doesn't change they have more money then we possibly ever will. :troll:

:heh: It's funny because I don't get excited about anything another man does, especially his money.
Nah breh.... :youngsabo:

Do you know that man gets a back end on concession sales? Hell Floyd can let money sit and collect interest and quadruple what Pac will get paid in a year.

Mayweather makes money from the fight being promoted, back end and a portion of revenue from sales in the arena and Pac makes nothing?

Floyd walks around with a milly in a bag :heh:

What does Pac have you say?? How bout you ask Floydie

Floyd told Pac on the phone, "what if I lose". “If I don't ask for a larger share, and then what if I lose... You're fine because you're a congressman, but I'm just a boxer,” I mean of course this is according to Pac, but I believe it because it sounds just like something a bytch would say and the bytch never denied it when asked...

A million dollars in a bag is nothing more than a million dollars in a bag... you nikkas are too easily impressed... Only time will tell

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Nah breh.... :youngsabo:

What does Pac have you say?? How bout you ask Floydie

Floyd told Pac on the phone, "what if I lose". “If I don't ask for a larger share, and then what if I lose... You're fine because you're a congressman, but I'm just a boxer,” I mean of course this is according to Pac, but I believe it because it sounds just like something a bytch would say and the bytch never denied it when asked...

A million dollars in a bag is nothing more than a million dollars in a bag... you nikkas are too easily impressed... Only time will tell

I was excited?:skip: Did you really just quote Pac hear-say?:skip: A million dollars in a bag is just a million dollars in a bag?:skip:
asian-thumbs-up.gif