Mayweather vs Mcgregor really brings out the cism

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
White folk at work can't help themselves with this kind of shyt.

If they are white, you know who they are rooting for :mjpls:.

When I say Mayweather will win, its all

:bryan::ld::merchant::leostare:

And I had a white female coworker be like

"Doubt he could beat up Mcgregor like he does his babys mom :sas2:"

Wha :wtf:

"Ain't nobody even bring that up woman :pachaha:"

I don't even watch sports like that, but I want to feel the same energy like the OJ verdict.

He has to win with a KO now :lupe:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've notice only people who dont follow either sport think Connor has a chance of winning this.

But the way they have been promoting this has been like the WWE so I hope they dont pull any goofy shyt and try to parlay this into a series of fights.

He has to win with a KO now :lupe:

He's gonna clown him but I dunno about a KO....:patrice:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
McGregor doesn't stand a chance. Floyd has faced the best boxers in the world in his weight class and hasn't lost once. Dudes that have trained for their entire lives. Im not a fan of MMA but I know McGregor isn't even the best in his sport. Floyd is gonna turn this into a show and drag it out all the way to the end like he always does

Daps
I've notice only people who dont follow either sport think Connor has a chance of winning this.

But the way they have been promoting this has been like the WWE so I hope they dont pull any goofy shyt and try to parlay this into a series of fights.

He's gonna clown him but I dunno about a KO....:patrice:
i doubt we will ever see another mayweather knockout

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i doubt we will ever see another mayweather knockout
Yeah breh fukked up his hands that why he doesn't try to throw those heavy hits as much. His execution of the philly shell is damn near flawless he perfected Sweat pea's approach to fighting.

Mayweather for all my coli cash ..

And my check for that week ..
:wow: Lost most my coli cash from betting on Colombia to win in the copa america.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason this fight is taking place is because Mayweather is a cocky arrogant rich black man who they can't control and never lost a fight so they could laugh at him. They desperately want someone to put him in his place and of course this Irish clown is their last hope.

Reminds me of jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries for those of you who know your black history.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

:mjlol:For the over the top "I'm Not
Black I'm an American" zealots on the Coli

Like this troll:

What's the problem, yard boy?

You nikkas prove day in and day out y'all don't fukk wit us but when we reciprocate then we the c00ns.

Matta fact scratch the African part.

Black American first.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The only reason this fight is taking place is because Mayweather is a cocky arrogant rich black man who they can't control and never lost a fight so they could laugh at him. They desperately want someone to put him in his place and of course this Irish clown is their last hope.

Reminds me of jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries for those of you who know your black history.
That has nothing to do with it. McGregor is only a great white hope for fans. The boxing world knows he doesn't stand a chance. The fact is Floyd has no one else to fight yet is still the biggest draw in boxing so they came up with this spectacle

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For the over the top "I'm Not
Black I'm an American" zealots on the Coli

Like this troll:

It's been common knowledge that ALOT of people hate Floyd. He gets booed at every fight. I'd imagine that article applies to damn near every fight he's had in the last decade. But I refuse to believe they think he's gonna lose. Rooting for him to lose and thinking he's gonna lose is two different things. Most people know this shyt is gonna be one sided as fukk.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That has nothing to do with it. McGregor is only a great white hope for fans. The boxing world knows he doesn't stand a chance. The fact is Floyd has no one else to fight yet is still the biggest draw in boxing so they came up with this spectacle
Don't be naive. If Mayweather was a humble passive athlete who occasionally c00ned and "knew his place" but still ended up being the greatest fighter alive, this fight would never have happened.