Mbappe is looking like the best player in the world at 19

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Stop it. That James guy was trash. He just had a couple of lucky goals.

Mbappe dominated that entire game today even if he never scored. His impact was just crazy.

Best game I've ever seen from an individual player in the world cup. And I've been watching since 1998.

:mindblown: James Rodriguez is not trash, the hell are you talking about

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He basically was responsible for three goals, and was disruptive as hell the whole rest of the game too. Just intense.

Look at this goal. Look at where he goes from where I start the play at 0:49 to where he finishes it at 0:55.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not there yet. I think he'll be the best player in the world in 3-4 years or so though.

Lol @ 3-4 years. He just dominated a guy many say is the best in the world in the knockout rounds of the world cup.

Kylian Mbappe is not only the best player in the world right now, it's not even close. He's BY FAR the best right now.

Watch him lead France to the World Cup title and win the Ballon d'Or this year.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: James Rodriguez is not trash, the hell are you talking about

Hitting a couple of lucky shots from range in the 2014 world cup don't impress me.

He never flashed any ability to run at people with the ball or create for others. Very average player at best. I said trash cause people hype him up like he's good. When in reality they just want a white boy to root for cause the rest of the Colombian team is black.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
world.cup.clout.goggles

james was looking like that dude last go remember¿

r9 henry those names on another level

let young put that work in first before you jump out the window

What the hell are you talking about?

MBappe been that dude since he was 17. This isn’t World Cup lens, dude is the future of the sport.

Oh shyt, if he has a bigger World Cup than Neymar and they return to PSG this fall. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you talking about?

MBappe been that dude since he was 17. This isn’t World Cup lens, dude is the future of the sport.

Oh shyt, if he has a bigger World Cup than Neymar and they return to PSG this fall. :ohlawd:

If Mbappe wins the World Cup this year he'll be the new face of soccer. Messi and C. Ronaldo are done.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Greatness is evident early. All you need i to see is a few touches from Mpabbe to know he's all-time special.

He's right now the second greatest player I've ever seen in soccer alongside the black Ronaldo. And that's off just watching him in this tournament.

As someone who has been rooting for M'bappe for a few years now I'm begging you to not stan him. Nothing good ever comes to the players you stan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who has been rooting for M'bappe for a few years now I'm begging you to not stan him. Nothing good ever comes to the players you stan.

Get ready for me to stan him cause he'll be the player that'll get me to watch club soccer since Drogba.

I've only been watching international tournaments the last few years. Now I'll be watching club soccer to see Mbappe.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Hitting a couple of lucky shots from range in the 2014 world cup don't impress me.

He never flashed any ability to run at people with the ball or create for others. Very average player at best. I said trash cause people hype him up like he's good. When in reality they just want a white boy to root for cause the rest of the Colombian team is black.

This is an embarrassingly bad take. Please stop.