McGregor The God retires?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
He's obviously not serious. But, Conor has said in the past that he's not going to be fighting for much longer.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Even Nate Diaz says he is also lol. I think these 2 fuccin wit us.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All those ppl that cry about fighters getting paid well we've seen the fruits of it with Forest, GSP, Ronda and now this clown.

In the slightest chance this is false where does he really go after he loses to diaz again, he has no TDD so is rape bait for grapplers, too big to cut to 145 too small to hang with wws. Without size and reach advantage he's illequipped to deal with 155ers and we aren't even mentioning his suspect cardio

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Damn I hope not. I wanted to see that rematch and the domination at 145 continue. And I don't get why ppl keep saying he can't cut to 145 but has been doing it. Dana will give his ass 6 months to do it cause loves mcgregor. shyt Dana might make a new weight class at 150 just for him haha.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn I hope not. I wanted to see that rematch and the domination at 145 continue. And I don't get why ppl keep saying he can't cut to 145 but has been doing it. Dana will give his ass 6 months to do it cause loves mcgregor. shyt Dana might make a new weight class at 150 just for him haha.
you are aware of the newly instituted IV ban right? It's changed the landscape, weight jumping, lackluster performances From champs and former champs to upsets e.t.c

MF budz

All Star
Daps
you are aware of the newly instituted IV ban right? It's changed the landscape, weight jumping, lackluster performances From champs and former champs to upsets e.t.c
yeah I heard about that. Is that the UFC who instituted that or the state commissions? I still think Dana would give Connor damn near six months to cut though if he continues bringing in the cash.