Me and my bro was hoopin in the neighborhood and this white kid shows up..

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My lil bro came asked me if I wanted to hoop so I say cool. Its me, my bro and two other local neighborhood kids. I think one is in middle school and the white kid in 9th grade.

We playin 21. I'm chillin under the rim while the other 3 playin all serious. This white kid, lets call him buddy, buddy outchea launching shots from 40 ft. Ball smacking the backboard so hard its echoing throughout the neighborhood :gucci:
Breh was tearin the backboard up with bricks. Shootin over the backboard into the yard too. Buddy was trash. I could tell he never balled before so we took it easy on the kid.

He spittin on the court :dahell:
Every breh knows its an unwritten rule not to spit on the court outside.

So we playing and he out here sweatin and breathin all hard cause he tryna guard everybody, grab every rebound. Just reckless and out of control missing layups hard off the backboard, talmbout "man I almost had that one" as he launched another layup attempt off the backboard:heh:

We playin 21 so if you get tipped 3 times you out. Breh messing up people tip opportunities cause he jumping all in the way :dead:
My bro gettin mad
:damn: "Man move out the way I was bout to tip him"
:ld:"My bad bro. I dont know what that is"
:dead:

Then this dude called timeout and started looking at his ankles. I ask if he was good and buddy was like his feet were blistering :what:
I look at his shoes thinking he rocking some New Balances cause that what all the whites kids wear round here. Breh got these on:
091691_6_1400x1400.jpg

So he take off his shoes and get back on the court like its all good. :Digust_preach:

I'm like whatchu doing buddy? You gon play with no shoes on? He like yeah like its no big deal. Remember, dude been been spittin all on the court, its hot like in the mid 80s and we on hot black concrete. Dude didn't even have on socks either with his shoes.

So we check up and buddy outchea gettin his ankles broke with no shoes on out here steppin in spit and Lord knows what else like its all good. We proceeded to tip him out of the game cause buddy was trippin.
:francis:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i remember this one time i was at this friend of mine's house as a little kid and i was looking for his mom for some reason and they had a clubhouse in the backyard. i heard her voice in there and i creaked the door open and i saw their husky with his nose right in the crack of her ass, like in the nexus brehs. he was sniffing the fukk out that shyt and then she went 'smokey oooh-weee!' facts brehs, never went to that house again.

edit: these were white people also.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
i remember this one time i was at this friend of mine's house as a little kid and i was looking for his mom for some reason and they had a clubhouse in the backyard. i heard her voice in there and i creaked the door open and i saw their husky with his nose right in the crack of her ass, like in the nexus brehs. he was sniffing the fukk out that shyt and then she went 'smokey oooh-weee!' facts brehs, never went to that house again.

Idk What that has to do with the Op but
200w.gif

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL

:dead:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This white kid, lets call him buddy, buddy outchea launching shots from 40 ft. Ball smacking the backboard so hard its echoing throughout the neighborhood :gucci:
Breh was tearin the backboard up with bricks. Shootin over the backboard into the yard too. Buddy was trash. I could tell he never balled before so we took it easy on the kid.

He spittin on the court :dahell:
Every breh knows its an unwritten rule not to spit on the court outside.

So we playing and he out here sweatin and breathin all hard cause he tryna guard everybody, grab every rebound. Just reckless and out of control missing layups hard off the backboard, talmbout "man I almost had that one" as he launched another layup attempt off the backboard:heh:

tWITliR.gif