The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Imagine if onesimus kept his mouth shut

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes common sense needs to come into play and let some folks learn the hard way.
I can't agree with this because a lot of these folks call themselves Christian. They are Christian and deluded. This is a dangerous recipe because enough of them will instead of learning the lesson inoculate themselves with prayer and rationalize that it is God's will as they spread this shyt.

I'm not just saying this: we literally had it all of Covid. Some people were a$$holes about it (anti maskers, folks coughing in other's faces, covid parties like you would chicken pox parties) and others were passive and just lied about vaccination while spreading it. There is a weirdly fine line where you have to let people have individual freedoms but also punish them for thinking playing with communicable diseases is a liberty they can be free with. Something has to be done to drop the hammer on them before they actually turn a local problem into a regional one.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Anti vaxxing morons are taking this country back to the dark ages.
I think it’s deeper than that, I’ve been hearing about the bubonic plague in a few places for like the past 5 years and there’s that super ghonnorea and the like that gets talked about once in a blue moon that’s just floating around.

Let’s be frank, we live in a dirty ass country with dirty ass people, that’s one of the main reasons it was colonized so swiftly

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You couldnt pay me enough money to live in that white supremacist devil fascist state like florida.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I can't agree with this because a lot of these folks call themselves Christian. They are Christian and deluded. This is a dangerous recipe because enough of them will instead of learning the lesson inoculate themselves with prayer and rationalize that it is God's will as they spread this shyt.

I'm not just saying this: we literally had it all of Covid. Some people were a$$holes about it (anti maskers, folks coughing in other's faces, covid parties like you would chicken pox parties) and others were passive and just lied about vaccination while spreading it. There is a weirdly fine line where you have to let people have individual freedoms but also punish them for thinking playing with communicable diseases is a liberty they can be free with. Something has to be done to drop the hammer on them before they actually turn a local problem into a regional one.
Yeah, but ultimately are you going to force people to vaccinate? You can make it painful to not, but you can't outright force them to do it. What I've come to realize is society is starting to fracture in that sense. You have some that are comfortable being luddites. And if that's going to happen...let em. The Amish exist in their own space, and those that don't want to join regular society.