Mechee X claims Tariq Nasheed is pimpin the community

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This won’t well despite both parties saying the “agenda” is the leader. I support everyone involved, but I can admit they all have egos...they’re only human. As sensitive as Tariq is and as impulsive as Yvette is, it’s only a matter of time before they fall out. I’m hoping they can all come together under the central Ados banner. The “fba” thing is goofy as hell, I wish Tariq would just put his support behind Yvette/Tone. Everything doesn’t need to be monetized. He has his documentaries and the music, why create an Ados duplicate when there’s absolutely no need for it other then to cash in.
It would have made more sense to pool all their resources together and make the ADOS conference bigger and better. If the goal is reparations, it's better to be one name and one conference, not multiple. shyt is already confusing and messy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
(didn't watch)

Tariq generally delivers what he promises, and people are happy with what they paid for according to the 5-star Amazon reviews on his products.

Generally the people who have a problem with what he sells are people who aren't even interested in buying his products anyway.

Simply not true anyone unhappy with what Tariq’s product will be called a c00n or a agent.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq got a new person to roast.

tenor.gif

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Never knew you can 'pimp' someone outta a product they've expected, and had exactly delivered.As with most tho...when the attention is not on them....
And no thanks, btw. Fuk with some of her stuff, but won't subject myself to another of her 1hr, angry, cuss-field rants. Especially when she herself gladly takes accepts, community donations/resources.:unimpressed: