Meek Mill: #DWMTM Gold [EDIT: RICO also goes Gold.]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if that loud mouthed fukkboy didn't hop the fence for no reason and start a senseless beef....imagine how big his album would have been with RICO as the 2nd single :francis:
No matter how much he'd deny it nothing anyone could say would convince me that meek wouldn't take those tweets back if he could lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Imagine if that loud mouthed fukkboy didn't hop the fence for no reason and start a senseless beef....imagine how big his album would have been with RICO as the 2nd single :francis:
This. He would have gotten there much sooner and Rico would have and should have gone platinum had they been able to properly promote it. There's possibly another $500k-$1 million he missed out on in royalties alone because of the beef,

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
No matter how much he'd deny it nothing anyone could say would convince me that meek wouldn't take those tweets back if he could lol

I doubt that very seriously despite all the fukkary & dikk riding he's still gold, singles gold & platinum, winning awards & DC4 will probably do massive numbers :russ:

Principles my nikka :francis:

Real nikkas only understand fukk the p*ssy shyt p*ssy. :camby: