Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You paag.
You’ve made it known in other threads, that’s you bruh. But concerned with bw hair?
How sway.:mjlol:
Did you even read the post you quoted? What race was the girl?

Thats how sway. :dead:

Plus you pasting paag hair to your scalp, I'm more than qualified to speak on it. :dead:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Did you even read the post you quoted? What race was the girl?

Thats how sway. :dead:

Plus you pasting paag hair to your scalp, I'm more than qualified to speak on it. :dead:

I’m not pasting anything to my scalp but nice try.

And I’m not talking about that specific post you made, I’m talking about how you frequent you talk about paaging in other threads. You don’t fukk with bw, so don’t be concerned with what bw do with their hair.

Worry about your paags, paag in peace bruh, this ain’t your battle and should not be your concern.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I’m not pasting anything to my scalp but nice try.

And I’m not talking about that specific post you made, I’m talking about how you frequent you talk about paaging in other threads. You don’t fukk with bw, so don’t be concerned with what bw do with their hair.

Worry about your paags, paag in peace bruh, this ain’t your battle and should not be your concern.
So then why ...in the initial post you quoted, I stated I was with an afro Brazilian ...lll wait

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So then why ...in the initial post you quoted, I stated I was with an afro Brazilian ...lll wait

One Afro Brazilian. And apparently it “almost” caused you to cancel paaging, but it didn’t, and you still do it. So that’s why I’m confused... I mean in many other threads you give advice about paaging and talk about it frequently. So if that’s who you prefer, and who you date at this point in your life, then why do you care what some bw do to their hair? I don’t get it. Help me understand bruh(and I mean this genuinely).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
One Afro Brazilian. And apparently it “almost” caused you to cancel paaging, but it didn’t, and you still do it. So that’s why I’m confused... I mean in many other threads you give advice about paaging and talk about it frequently. So if that’s who you prefer, and who you date at this point in your life, then why do you care what some bw do to their hair? I don’t get it. Help me understand bruh(and I mean this genuinely).
Sure I'll help you understand.

I live in asia. Liteeally surrounded by billions. Now. Im not gay, I like women. Me even finding an afro Brazilian dark skin was super rare but we connected, other then that guess who I see on a daily basis?

The whole paag thing came about because coli brehs were making fun of me for dating paags (_obvious reasons) I just embraced it. Truth be told , I've been traveling all around the world for over a decade and just so happen to be here now. I don't give a shyt about skin tone i date everybody lol in fact my current paag is my skin tone, 5'8 and looks like a Hawaiian lol

I can speak on black issues because guess what dumb ass.....I'm black.

jeff8

Pro
Daps

Meek back at it again. He really being hard on these hoes. :lolbron: