Meek Mill weighs in on B Simone plagiarism allegations

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i wish i coulda seen his reaction when he read that last tweet...

i do wonder if she had a ghostwriter and just slapped her name on something.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH. She scammed a bunch of black women with a bullshyt book when they could have went to that white lady Pinterest for free. Not only that but she shytted on black men under the guise of not compatible with her lifestlye, when it turns out she doesn't even do any entrepreneurial work. She just be in Desi videos and scams.:mjlol: on top of that the bytch was coming at looters work what ever. Meek sounding like a whole bytch out here. This coming from a nikka that went to bat for him when he outted Drake.

But if u watch her talk for 5 second you know she ain't bout shyt. :yeshrug:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
People need to stop listening to anything Meek has to say.

Dude has comfortably moved in that space where you’re being known for more bullshyt than your actual craft. I get it, all of these celebs are bored and irrelevant but that doesn’t mean being a social media “personality” is the next logical career move.

He’s not qualified to speak on shyt when he’s rolling with Robert Kraft and the Roc Nation snitch brigade.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You can tell that Meek Mills is an jdiot.

Celebrities with sense have gone quiet. They realised that with the pandemic, people are starting to realise the difference between the rich and the poor, they're starting to turn on the celebrities they once followed like sheep because they're realising that they're not in the same boat.

Last thing you should do as someone who relies on popularity to make a living is shyt on the lifestyle your supporters live. That is why Simone is catching flack.