Meet little boy cast as young Michael Jackson in “Michael” Biopic

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Shorty looks like a kid version of the security guard in white men can’t jump.who told billy ho to do a hook shot to the motherland basket to get on jeopardy more than young Mike.

Dance moves very impressive

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Mike wasn’t dancing like that at that age so…:why:

Looked at his IG and his nose ain’t big enough :unimpressed: not even joking that’s a key plot element.

How you gone do a Michael Jackson biopic when young Mike already look like big Mike :heh:

Besides his complexion, Jason Weaver looked nothing like young Michael when he portrayed him in the Jacksons movie and that is a classic tv film.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Besides his complexion, Jason Weaver looked nothing like young Michael when he portrayed him in the Jacksons movie and that is a classic tv film.

True. You gotta be one of the two tho. Funny looking or at least dark skin. It sets up the rest of his story. And if that sounds colornstruck he the one hated how he looked :hubie:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They had to find a kid who could do the dance moves.
Majority of the world's MJ fans only know of him after Thriller, so they don't know or care what he looked like as a young boy in the J5.

Those of us who can remember are not the target audience for this film,

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I mean ….if I’m the director my response to this would be:

Ya man’s admitedly slept in the bed with kids. That was HIS life. I didn’t make that shyt up :mjtf:So who you mad at me or yourself :mjtf::mjgrin:

Get the fukk outta here with this fukk shyt, nikka.

Daps
This movie is going to be so bland and by the numbers, it disgusts me.

I want an honest movie. I want a movie that gives Bill Bray all the flowers he deserves. I want a movie that shows how important the period was when he was filming The Wiz in NYC, and he was living on his own for the first time in his life.

I want a movie that (reasonably) normalizes MJ, and doesn’t try to just mythologize him throughout. That man worked HARD to achieve everything he earned. People should walk away from this movie inspired to work just as hard as he did.

But we’re just going to get a bigger budgeted “Straight Outta Compton” :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This movie is going to be so bland and by the numbers, it disgusts me.

I want an honest movie. I want a movie that gives Bill Bray all the flowers he deserves. I want a movie that shows how important the period was when he was filming The Wiz in NYC, and he was living on his own for the first time in his life.

I want a movie that (reasonably) normalizes MJ, and doesn’t try to just mythologize him throughout. That man worked HARD to achieve everything he earned. People should walk away from this movie inspired to work just as hard as he did.

But we’re just going to get a bigger budgeted “Straight Outta Compton” :francis:

Yrah,give us the Michael Jackson and 2pac squabble. Plus the scene where Michael hits Bubbles with a combo for biting a child.

Im not a huge fan of his music,but i recognize his greatness and he lived a wild life. Instead of making him some victim and weirdo,Id like to see him being a regular guy as well.

I still remember Boo Kapone saying Michael got pushed down the stairs by Bubbles. And that was the real reason he needed pain pills. Bubbles never forgot that beatdown:mjlol:

Supposedly Joe got the strap for Bubbles,but Kathrine saved Bubbles life by standing in front of him.