Meeting someone that makes you throw EVERYONE you're conversing with in the bushes APPRECIATION

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Ran into a lady that I grew up around at a Zydeco concert, she introduced me to her daughter. BAD!!! TALL!!! Bad!!! Ran into her mom the following week and she tells me her daughter has been asking everyone about me. That made my night. Mom gave me the contact info, We've hit it off well since. Only thing is, she's young. I'm older, but she's very mature and a homebody. About to graduate, just a good girl all around.

Every since I started talking to her, i haven't felt the need to reply to my old flings and nightcreepers. I'm getting older, it's getting harder to met good tender women nowadays, regardless of the age.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had this happen not too long ago and I fukkin blew it. Lot of it was her fault but I should've manned up about the situation.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
It's a great feeling when you make like Sam Hinkie and start overhauling your roster

Just gotta make sure that rebuilding mode doesn't last forever:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They main question is why your friend tryna let you fukk on her daughter? :dwillhuh:

Don't let your dikk get you caught in the matrix with these young hoes breh. How u gonna marry a bytch and you and her daddy the same age while he walking her down the aisle? :dame:

Keep her in the stable, but don't wife that chick. For the Set breh.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Ran into a lady that I grew up around at a Zydeco concert, she introduced me to her daughter. BAD!!! TALL!!! Bad!!! Ran into her mom the following week and she tells me her daughter has been asking everyone about me. That made my night. Mom gave me the contact info, We've hit it off well since. Only thing is, she's young. I'm older, but she's very mature and a homebody. About to graduate, just a good girl all around.

Every since I started talking to her, i haven't felt the need to reply to my old flings and nightcreepers. I'm getting older, it's getting harder to met good tender women nowadays, regardless of the age.
Wait so you talking bout the mom or the daughter or the grandma :skip:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
They main question is why your friend tryna let you fukk on her daughter? :dwillhuh:

Don't let your dikk get you caught in the matrix with these young hoes breh. How u gonna marry a bytch and you and her daddy the same age while he walking her down the aisle? :dame:

Keep her in the stable, but don't wife that chick. For the Set breh.

Her Dad and my dad use to be best friends. Her mom put me on because we're in Louisiana. Down here a decent everyday hard working man (me) is an awesome man.