Meltz Claims The Kingpin Has Heat With Cokeboy & Trips

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE Champion Dean Ambrose picked up some backstage heat from his recent "Stone Cold Podcast" with Steve Austin on the WWE Network, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The heat didn't come from any of Ambrose's answers, avoiding questions or for any of the awkward moments during the interview, but because he was being negative on creative and being negative on creative means being negative on
Triple H and Vince McMahon.
Officials also were not happy about Ambrose publicly talking about how Brock Lesnar didn't want to do anything for their match at WrestleMania 32.

A part of me wants to believe they're not that petty, but the other part of me knows they can be that petty :beli:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
we good, we'll just drop our prices for a little while :youngsabo:

tumblr_o515zc6zqB1srbyoyo1_500.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
man, I'm not gonna lie, Ambrose went from me changing the channel when he was on in 2014-2015, to now he's very entertaining.
Especially since the SD draft.

He's my fav out of the Shield bunch now. And I never thought I'd say that.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
ya'll think things gonna get better but triple h is just as petty as vin man been saying that for a minute, also why triple h gotta be all in the videos for every NXT show? He's super insecure, we sure aren't going to remember his in ring career but his NXT blah. He showed Finn balor where the hard camera is lol