Memphis Bleek Tells Hilarious Jay-Z Story (Drink Champs Clip)

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's my GOAT. That move was some Sagitarius shyt. Two of my best friends and my mother are Sag's and they known for pulling shyt like that if you don't cooperate. They're gonna do what has to be done but if you bullshyt they're gonna make you pay.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Yeah, Jay literally saved his life. I was :dead: at this part though

"That same day we went over to the producer Clark Kent's house, where Clark had a basement studio. When we got there, I ordered food for everyone. I asked Bleek what he wanted and he sort of casually ordered six double cheeseburgers. I looked at this kid, and back then Bleek was a thin dude, and I was like, Word? I'm thinking he's trying to take advantage of me. But I went ahead and ordered them, and when they came, I sat the bag in front of Bleek and told him to get busy because I was going to make sure he ate all six of them. As he unwrapped the first burger I was thinking that the stomachache he was about to have would be lesson number one for this little nikka: Don't take advantage of people's kindness. But Bleek wasn't paying me any mind. He hunched over those wrappers and ate every single one of those burgers and was like, Bet, let's go to the booth."

:russ: :mjlol:

this nikka young bleek was an ole "I spend all my money on clothes and shoes ass nikka".
bodied 6 double cheeseburgers ....lil dude was fresh and starving