St louis
Them fukk nikkas are gonna be handed over
and thrown under the damn bus.
UKVu0t8.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Rest easy young breh. :wow:

At least we can be certain u and ur family will receive justice this time.

If i had it my way that justice would drag on for months.

Once again this is a job for the most hardcore jailhouse sociopaths.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
further proof to me that 99% of people who become cops aren't doing it to better their community or whatever shyt you'll hear, even for non cac police. just a bunch of bytchmade cowards who wanted to have power, authority and impunity to abuse others. fukk them, may they get what's coming.:scust:
These motherfukkers are so used to (literally)getting away with murder.

When in fact they should be held to a much higher standard. How can we feel safe when even the folks who are responsible for enforcing our laws are among the worst offenders?

fukk this shyt hole, to call it 3rd world would be an insult to actual developing nations. This shythole is basically a literal sewer with modern convenience amenities. When either mother nature/or one of these communist nuclear powers have finally had enough, it will be a privilege to at least get to watch those wicked beasts of baphometic burden burn with me :pacspit:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Cops are scumbags & dikkheads through and through. Their words are not to be believed at all as they all lie and have unions to bolster the lie and cover up the truth. They constantly bully everyone be they civilians, journalists, and especially the few cops who call out their bullshyt.

RIP to this breh and unfortunately his family will get paid off of taxpayer money and pigs will get to keep their dirty retirement funds untouched.