Men 30+, what are some things about women you were told as a kid that ultimately ended up being TRUE?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Obviously this is geared towards men that have had a decent amount of women in their life

It also is not a red pill thread

Im only 29, but ill still answer

Despite not wanting to believe it for most of my life or thinking it was a pessimistic/red pill take, more woman than we want to admit(arguably the majority) DO like the a$$hole/bad boy/thug

It is what it is

This isnt an incel take. Im far from that but throughout my life, and even my own personal experiences, women, from all backgrounds give alot more leniency to the a$$hole. Ive seen it all. The “”tricks” and mild mannered guys get shytted on, cheated on etc while on the other side I have seen guys cuss a woman out then a few days later shes sending HIM money. Ive even seen dudes have BABIES on women and while she is upset initially she gets over it and is bacc to chasing him trying to get him to change his ways for her so they can be together finally.

At 30 years old, I have to admit , while incels use this an excuse why they cant get women, it DOES hold a lot of truth :yeshrug:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Women are attracted to masculine men. All you have to do is be a good brother with an edge that doesn't kiss her ass and most women will fukk with you. Be assertive and women panties will be drooling for you in a world where she can walk all over 99% of nikkas.
The ‘edge’, particularly in our community is usually being hood.
If blacc ppl find out you grew up rich(or rich to them) nothing is going to make them think you have an “edge” about you

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
If blacc ppl find out you grew up rich(or rich to them) nothing is going to make them think you have an “edge” about you
Nah, you don't have to be hood. You have to be seductive and suave. I'm a suburb nikka and didn't go to school with a single black kid until first grade.

I'm nerdy as shyt and women don't give a fukk. You talk that smack to em and let them know how it is.

This ties into your thread. When we were boys we felt boys were better than girls. You have to come in with that mindset and be a little sexist. Just a smidge. At the end of the day, she's just a broad unless she's my wife, mom, grandma, cousins, or aunts. Women want to be led and subconsciously want a man better than them (better doesn't necessarily mean financially). So if you're dealing with a masculine woman you have to be more masculine than her and that will tame her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nah, you don't have to be hood. You have to be seductive and suave. I'm a suburb nikka and didn't go to school with a single black kid until first grade.

I'm nerdy as shyt and women don't give a fukk. You talk that smack to em and let them know how it is.

This ties into your thread. When we were boys we felt boys were better than girls. You have to come in with that mindset and be a little sexist. Just a smidge. At the end of the day, she's just a broad unless she's my wife, mom, grandma, cousins, or aunts. Women want to be led and subconsciously want a man better than them (better doesn't necessarily mean financially). So if you're dealing with a masculine woman you have to be more masculine than her and that will tame her.
I agreed until the last part. Masculine women will never be tamed. Not for long periods.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Women want masculine men, unfortunately the a$$hole/bad boy/thug dudes exudes masculinity more than the average good guy

Average good guys need to work on confidence & exude more masculinity
All women of all races want "masculine" and confident men. There's a really big difference between what's generally considered "masculine" amongst black women and what white, Asian and Hispanic (depending on which coast theyre from) women consider masculine.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This is what leads to people like Chris Brown running joining bloods as a grown man. Same with Soulja Boy doing the same thing. As well as Drake, running around rapping about spinning blocks despite being a famous teen actor that was already rich before even being 21.

You gotta "keep it real" to generally speaking be considered masculine amongst black women/ black people. You don't see Justin Bieber running around joining the mafia or some shyt so he won't be looked upon as "soft" amongst white women/white people.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
that’s why im doing kickboxing idgaf ill mollywhop these nikkas by april