Men, are we really this unfair to our women?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
…. it’s about 33 minutes

But you can start where I marked it …

If you’re impatient go to 10:55

If you really want to save time start at 12:55

Cliffs:

Women are miserable and we are selfish …

We (high performing men) only think about about our own needs and wants and basically just judge women …

Often unfairly

… if we (men) had to live the lives of women with all the responsibilities and men often talking down to you would we like it…

The state of relationships are terrible because men are not stepping up and leading and at the same time being an emotionally intelligent, compassionate leader …

We focus too much on money and not relationships and understanding what women need …

They also talk about how men call them simps for respecting women

Coli bonus

The word fatherless is used

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
man, look at the yt comment section...

all women saying thank you and we accept your apology.

these dudes are weak and any dude listening to this will get walked over by a women.
These nikkas are hustling the system. Tell these goofy women what they want to here and they'll tune in faithfully week after week to watch them adsense videos, send you superchats, join your patreon, and bless you with a cashapp.

This is no different the Derrick Jaxn hustle of telling old fat bytches that nikkas want them.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
man, look at the yt comment section...

all women saying thank you and we accept your apology.

these dudes are weak and any dude listening to this will get walked over by a women.
That’s my problem with their advice. In a perfect world it makes sense … but if you want to actually fukk them this is dangerous advice … this is married for ten years advice …

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
These nikkas are hustling the system. Tell these goofy women what they want to here and they'll tune in faithfully week after week to watch them adsense videos, send you superchats, join your patreon, and bless you with a cashapp.

This is no different the Derrick Jaxn hustle of telling old fat bytches that nikkas want them.

That's what you're "supposed" to do. Ya'll just overcomplicate the shyt thinking every bytch you lay down with you supposed to marry.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Life ain’t fair. Women need to push through. I know they can do it.

And boom, there it is. Folks need to realize don’t nobody feel sorry for your hoe ass out here don’t matter how many videos you watch. Whine, bytch, and complain or do something about it. Quicker folks realize that the more clear life becomes. Play your position and rank up where you can when you can whether it’s relationship, friendship, or career.