Men of The Coli, How Do You Feel About Women Asking You...

Giselle

Daps
Out on a date. A first date? Or approaching you first? Making the first move?

Would it be different if a female stranger asks vs. a female friend/acquaintance?

Would you treat her worse than a woman you asked out? How/why?

How do you usually decide who you will/won't ask out?

Have you ever been asked out by a woman? What happened?

Answer my questions please :queen:

Just wanted to add that I consider giving you hints from across the room first, and coming up to you to talk to you first as approaching or making the first move as well.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Most women I ever took seriously pursued me. She was choosin, and I like that. Because I know in my heart she never gonna see me as a "just settled for" guy.

What kinda date though? You could do to much, and end up in the getting used category. "Lemme borrow your car, real quick"

Like poster above, Ive been approached, called first etc. But never like, out on a date. My wife, made a lot of bold moves to get me.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've been cool with it. Didn't think any worse of them when they asked, or anything like that.

They were girls I knew for a while.

Giselle

Daps
She'd be ahead of the game since she's different than 99% of other women. I like women who aren't average and think differently. I've been asked for my # but I can't remember ever being asked out on a date.
What happened when she asked for your number?

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
I've had girls ask me if I would like to chill sometimes. Does that count?

Giselle

Daps

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Most of my relationships were initiated by females. All of those relationships lasted a month at best. Pretty sure I have problems. If a random approaches me I assume it's for sex. I also assume they are out of options or they have been ran through. :yeshrug: Every man is different through, the one you ask might greatly appreciate your approach.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Very welcome, has happened fairly frequently(mostly the date, rather then the approach, but that too)...I love circumventing gender roles and forgoing 1950's era mores and traditions....which are frustrating and limited, and put mostly everything on the 'man' to be the 'man', in some backwards archaic approach to sex, relationships and dating, one that is based in shame and guilt on the womens side, and control on the mens. If you want to see me, if you want me, just hit me up is how I view it....it's such a close minded approach, all this bullshyt about what a man does and what a women does, people are people....just be considerate and respectful...

Giselle

Daps
I've been cool with it. Didn't think any worse of them when they asked, or anything like that.

They were girls I knew for a while.

What happened? How did you treat them compared to the girls you asked out first?
I've had girls ask me if I would like to chill sometimes. Does that count?
Sure. What happened?

I gave it lol. And it went from there.

Ok, what else?
How did you treat them compared to the women you asked out?
Were they doing all of the work?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its nice, its lets you know they are really into you and cuts out alot of games. But its easier for women to come off as being an easy lay if they approach 1st. I'll be honest with you, I get approached here and there by women....90 percent of the time its white women.:sadcam: (not to turn this into a bw vs ww issue, just my experiences) They seem to have zero problem starting up a conversation and then either getting right to the point of wanting sex or to keep in touch.

I wish more of my sisters would step up and let these dude's know they feeling them instead of hoping he gets the signals or playing "hard to get"